I find the arguments about Audiobooks vs Print Books ironic because many of the audiobook listeners I know also happen to be prolific readers!
My own print list (the next ten books on my nightstand):
Ten On Tuesday:
- Finn (by Jon Clinch);
- The Improper Life of Bezillia Grove (by Susan Gregg Gilmore);
- Kings of the Earth (by Jon Clinch);
- Skeletons at the Feast (by Chris Bohjalian);
- Lamb (by Bonnie Nazdam);
- What It’s Like to Go To War (by Karl Marlantes);
- Hornblower During the Crises (by C.S. Forester);
- Little Women (by Louisa May Alcott);
- The Little Women Letters (by Gabrielle Donnelly);
- Hornblower and the Hotspur (by C.S. Forester)
BTW, The Horror Films of the 1970s (by J.K. Muir) is on my nightstand, because I’m thinking about a horror audiobook with a movie tie-in for Jenn’s/Jenn’s Bookshelves’ feature in October, Murder, Monsters, Mayhem… I like the idea of seeing a 1970s horror movie because they are so cheesy as to be irresistible! If you have any recommendations, please share!